Types of Data We Collect
We collect Personal Data and Anonymous Data from you when you visit or use the Takada Site and/or when you send us information or communications. "Personal Data" means data that allows someone to identify or contact you, including your name, age, gender, address, telephone number, e-mail address, and any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data. "Anonymous Data" means data that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Data; Anonymous Data does not permit the identification of individual persons. We collect Personal Data and Anonymous Data, as described below.
1.1 Data You Provide to Us.
We receive and store any information you enter on the Takada Site or otherwise provide to us:
We collect Personal Data from you, such as your user name, password, first and last name, e-mail address, country, zip, age, and gender when you create an Account.
We collect any Personal Data that you provide to us in connection with your usage of the Takada App, such as Personal Data you submit in surveys and Feedback forms.
If you contact us via e-mail, we may collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail or that you submit to us.
1.2 Data Collected Through Technology.
We collect information about you based on your use of the Takada Site.
Our servers (which may be hosted by a third party service provider) collect information related to your visit to the Takada Site, such as browser type and version, operating system, platform, Internet Protocol (IP) address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), domain name, and a date/time stamp for your visit.
We may also use a cookie and Flash cookie to save your settings and to provide customizable and personalized services (such as to hold your Account information). A “cookie” is a small data file placed on your hard drive when you visit certain websites. A “Flash cookie” is a small data file placed on your hard drive when you visit certain websites that use Adobe Flash. You may disable cookies by adjusting the preferences settings of your browser.
Consult the “Help” feature of your browser for specific instructions. To adjust Flash cookie settings, access your Flash management tools from Adobe’s web site directly. If you choose to disable cookies or Flash cookies, some areas of our Takada Site may not work properly. Our advertisers and partners may also use their own cookies. We do not control use of these cookies used by advertisers and partners and expressly disclaim responsibility for information collected through them.
We use software tools such as Flash or ja
We may use clear gifs (otherwise known as web bugs or web beacons) to gather information about your visit to the Takada Site, such as what you click on and pages and information you viewed. Additionally, be aware that advertisers and partners may also use their own clear gifs and we do not control use of these by advertisers and partners and expressly disclaim responsibility for information collected through them. Clear gifs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies. In contrast to cookies, which are placed on a user’s hard drive, clear gifs are embedded invisibly on web pages.
1.3 Sharing of Information.
We display your user name, badge level, points earned, and other public profile information (collectively, your "Public Profile") when you post content through blogs, forums, comments, and other community features of the Takada Site (collectively, "Public Areas"). Your Public Profile is available on the Takada Site to other registered users. If you associate your name with your Public Profile, the people to whom you have revealed your name will be able to personally identify your activities on our Takada Site. If you use Public Areas or send emails or other messages to other users of our Takada Site, you should be aware that any Personal Data you provide can be read, collected or used by other users of the Takada Site and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the Personal Data you choose to submit in the Public Areas or send to other users.
Use of Your Data
In general, Personal Data you submit to us is used to provide you with a customized experience, aid us in serving you better, and to respond to your requests. We use your Personal Data to:
- facilitate the creation of and secure your Account on our network;
- identify you as a user in our system;
- provide the Takada Site and the Takada Application;
- conduct research relating to the Takada Application;
- improve our products and services;
- analyze request and usage patterns, diagnose problems with our server and administer our Takada Site;
- improve the quality of experience when you use the Takada Site;
- provide you a personalized experience when you use the Takada Site;
- send you administrative e-mail notifications, such as security or support and maintenance advisories (The e-mails we send may contain code that enables our database to track your usage of the e-mail, such as whether the e-mail was opened and/or what links (if any) were clicked);
- respond to your inquiries related to employment opportunities or other requests; and
- send you e-mail messages or postal mail informing you of our products and services and third party products and services we believe may be of interest to you, such as new features and services, special offers, and updated information, and for other marketing purposes for us or other companies.
Disclosure of Your Data
Except as described below, we do not share your Personal Data with third parties:
- We may share your Personal Data with third party service providers under contract to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include sending postal mail or e-mail, storing data, analyzing data, performing quality assurance, providing technical support, providing marketing assistance, verifying identity, and providing customer service. These third parties may have access to your Personal Data only as needed to perform their functions.
Use and Disclosure of Anonymous Data.
We will have the right to use, and share with third parties, Anonymous Data for any purpose and in any manner. Anonymous Data includes non-personally identifiable data we create from Personal Data by excluding information that makes such data personally identifiable.
Your Choices Regarding Your Personal Data
5.2 Changes to Personal Data. You may change any of your Personal Data in your Account by editing your profile through the Takada Site or by sending us e-mail at the address below. You may request deletion of your Personal Data by us by sending us an e-mail with the subject line “Account Deletion Requested” to firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending us postal mail at the address below, but please note that we may be required (by law or otherwise) to keep this information and not delete it (or to keep this information for a certain time, in which case we will comply with your deletion request only after we have fulfilled such requirements). When we delete any information, it will be deleted from the active database, but may remain in our archives.
We have commercially reasonable security measures in place to help protect against loss, misuse and alteration of your Personal Data in our possession. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while Wayne and Malcolm uses reasonable efforts to protect your Personal Data, Wayne and Malcolm cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Contacting Wayne and Malcolm.
Wayne and Malcolm Ltd.
Attn: Kazeem Muritala (Grace Properties)
# 2 Akin Osiyemi Street
Ikeja, Lagos State.